Thursday, August 26, 2010

Words of Wisdom

You have to love my sis in law! She is so techno savvy, unlike me. I got her to start reading about 3 years ago. I laughed when she asked me when I had time to read? I told her simply that, 'you make time'. That is your piece of the day. We laugh, cry, and even question the characters in the books we read. The one important thing is that we enjoy it and our husbands don't ever question us about all the reading we do. Now, my kids sometimes give me a hard time and say things like, "Momma is not listening because she is reading!!"

Katie, do I really have to list all the books I have read? Ha! I will try my best to put in comments from time to time but, I just quit the last blog my wonderful sis in law made me do!!! Hope I will be better at this one!!

Happy Reading,
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment